Under the Migros umbrella there are various possibilities to begin a career after completing university studies.
As an M-Industry company, Micarna supports students and young university graduates within the framework of an internship or a trainee programme. The Migros Trainee Programme covers all components of the value creation chain. Represented are the central activities of purchasing, production and sales, as well as the associated supply chain management, as well as the supporting HR management and IT functions.
Over a period of 24 months, get to know the exciting world of the food industry in the Migros industry trainee programme. Further information can be found on the Migros Group career page.
- Insight into the various Migros companies and/or departments and the opportunity to get to know the Migros culture.
- Involvement in operational practice and early assumption of responsibility through a combination of project and line tasks.
- A range of various further trainings to accompany your “on the job” development.
- Targeted building up of your core competencies through regular development meetings and intensive accompaniment throughout the entire trainee period.
- Exchange with other trainees, through which you can establish a network throughout Migros.
- Attractive employment conditions and social benefits at Switzerland's largest private employer.